Monday, January 17, 2011

Dreams

It’s been a while since I updated my site. I have been busy in the events of the community. I am thankful for the number of guests that respond to my invitations. I am quite surprised that a lot of them where not in my circle of friends. It is humbling that other people outside from my circle saw me as trustworthy and a leader. I thought this is the same with my circle of friends but then reality hits me that the most people close to me is my best critic. Sad but true. We often are so critical with our friends, instead of being a supportive friend; we give doubts, criticism and negative comments that make us depressed instead of uplifting us. In spite with this experience, I am committed in making myself successful, I have dreams for myself, my family and my community. I have been in a rocky plane at present but I know that the sun will soon shine on me and I will get my 1st milestone completed. I was reminded last night that it is my desire that make things happen. I want it badly and I believe that my lifeline is on its way. I am thankful that I finished this task and soon I will reach my desired lifestyle.

No comments: