Thursday, July 01, 2010

raising up my energy

Eversince I was younger, I am fond of reading inspirational books and living it. At present, I am facing several issues and has difficulty in staying positive. I am noticing my diminishing energy. Awareness is indeed the first step to change. I acknowledge myself for seeing that I need to raise my energy to attract success. In my understudy this everning, I learned that what was lacking in me is my purpose. Before I joined the community, I am passive with my life. I studied Computer engineering because it was our agreement. I work hard afterwards because it is the only options that I knew. I was motivated to be one of the key persons in our team and true enough I am one. I moved on higher to try things out but then I think I lack purpose. I cannot see the value. It affects me that I am not doing well at present, I am not motivated enough to meet the standards. It opens door for me to welcome change. I am hoping that this change will be a big help to me personally and business wise. I am looking forward for my leaders, my business partners.

The world is a reflection of myself. I am confused and my results are also confusing. I can raise up my energy by making my mind clear. Clarity of my intentions, goals and dreams. I am a positive person and I add to other people's lives.

No comments: