Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camsur bliss

Its my bestf friend's birthday today and quite cool that I will tell you how we celebrated her birthday in advance.

I am supposed to be staying in manila for the weekends because of tight budget but then I received a very convincing message why I should go home and join Buko MS in celebrating my best friend's bday. Last sat, the plans where not yet final. My mom was really not in favor of Cagbalete because of the high tides in crossing the pacific. We ended up voting for Camsur via lancer with 7 passengers. A very impossible trip but all of us are determined to go to CWC. Em's siblings were not in favor. We were asked to go back to bring the registration papers of the car, the 2nd time we were blessed to switch with her sisterfor a more bigger transpo.

We easily arrived in SM Naga after 5 hours of drive, asking for directions for the place and at around 7 pm, we arrived at CWC. We checked first our accomodation and decided to get a Tiki and a trailer. It was a cool concept but I wish they can do something with the crawling insects. We ate dinner at the restaurant at the site. We tried the Bicolano pizza. It was good, I can still taste the cheese. I was quite disappointed with the Laing, i was actually expecting a very creamy one but I've got a dried one. Anyway, I got a brewed coffee to fight sleepiness. We are looking forward for a movie marathon. When we are in our room, we can't find the cable. We regretfully opted to sleep and prepare for tomorrow's activity.

After breakfast, we availed of an hour wake boarding fee.We have no orientation and went straight back to the beginner's lake. After several attempts we still cannot complete one cross. After an hour, one of the staff told  us that we should have tried the knee boarding first. But we are time bounded, so we decided to clean ourself for lunch. We dip for a while in the pool and off for check out. We had our lunch in Bob Marlin where food is very good. We set off back home and now my body still aches. Anyway its worth the fun.

No comments: