Thursday, August 19, 2010

Business is booming up

Its been a while since I do my business seriously. I appreciate the praises that Ive grown alot since I started with create abundance and now that I am venturing into different kind of businesses, I am very much excited and hopeful that all sweat will be well compensated by the success of my businesses. I enjoyed learning and seeing the fruits of my labor. I am currently looking for 3 kindls of people:

1. Investor - I am studying financing and is looking for investor that will trust me to reinvest their money with a bigger interest as compared to banks
2. Aspiring Facial Spa Franchisee - We have developed a system that will help you to start with your own mobile Facial Spa or Home Spa at a very affordable cost
3. Aspiring Business leader - We have a training program that will help you in your leadership path with free mentors that will assist you

I am open to referrals,

Name: Mafe Pastorpide
Contact Number: 09228142996\09162441656
email address: mafepastorpide@yahoo.com

No comments: