Thursday, August 19, 2010

Practicing Money Management

Accoding to Robert Kiyosaki, having money is not the answer to our financial problem it is in having the knowledge to manage our income. I am a middle class professional and I can say that I am paid well as compared to the common work force but still I can feel that my salary is not enough. After hearing the rich dad poor dad several times, I came to realize what he was saying that it was greed and fear that take over me. My lifestyle went up as my income increases. At first I have my savings but soon I spend it all and now I have less savings. However I have been doing small businesses since last year and I can see that I do earn something but still not significant. I can’t see how much I earn as profit because I am not recording my transactions. It mixes with my personal money and lost track of how much I earned. To improve my financial tracking, I have initiated making records of all the transactions related to my business. With this, I am looking forward that I will appreciate my efforts even better because my results will now be visible. 2nd that I am looking out is on how to cut my finances, checking all my needs it is almost 90%, I need to trim this down to 50% or increase my income so that my Necessities will be 50% to fully implement my money jars. At present, I am creating the habit of money jars; with my 6 coin banks…I am on my 2nd week and am actually doing well. Soon I will be able to fully implement the money jars. For the FFA, I will now separate all the business transactions until I can see the cash flow working. I have more than enough and I can teach others on how to do it. For those who are looking for mentors…send me a message @ 09162441656

No comments: