Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Bootcamp experience

Our boot camp was an intense training to remove our baggages and start a new inspired and full of rigor. It was a fun experience when finally i heard the words that i am wanting to hear to make me feel alright and move on. I am now more confident and excited about this business.I came to realize that maybe those words are the only thing that i was waiting for and after 5 years i actually heard it. With this freedom from my past, I believe that my business will now zoom up and that I can start qualifying this month. I am now focused on my future and what it can give me...and my dreams fueled up my desire so that i can be moved with the urgency to help more people as I climb the ladder of success in business. My target is to be executive this July an I believe that my friends, family and the whole universe will conspire to make this happen.

No comments: