Monday, July 04, 2011

My Goal this July 2011

I am in a game, that is to maintain my qualification process better yet finish it this month! This is a big goal and I am challenged right now to do this.

It was sweet that my family is very supportive of me. My mom is helping me out with the business. My siblings cheer me up for more treat. It was also comforting that my favorite tita see me as very determined and can see the success coming my way.

This milestone is important to me because this is the start of a new life for me and my family. This is the start of our life getting better. but not only for my family, I wish that I can share this blessing to the people close to me. I hope that they take the time to look at this opportunity and together we can all have a better life.

I know that I will get through this, I can make it. I believe that all the help that I need will pour out and make things easier. I will conquer my old self  and a better me will be there ready for service for the people around me.

No comments: