Friday, June 21, 2013

SUCCESS OLYMPICS IN THE PHILIPPINES!

Today is the start of Success Olympics here in the Philippines. This is the grandest event in system 7 where all of those who accomplished the milestones in their business will be recognized and celebrated. I will be coming tomorrow for the general session tomorrow, I missed my targets for my business this month but I do acknowledge the efforts that I have given in learning how to be successful in this business. I realized that life is full of learning but it is really in accomplishing the task that you will be recognized. Later I have to prepare everything that I will wear over the weekends. I am very excited to dress up again and be able to contribute for the event. I know that the best contribution that I can give is to become one of the awardees but since I missed it this time, I vow to make it happened for the next SO this December. I know that by Gods grace, He will rekindle the fire in me to perform massive actions and reap great rewards by the year ends. I am allowing myself to obtain success in this business and confidently I can say that I can make this happen, get a pie for the LTO and double my business in the next SO. The plan is to follow the system because we now have the best system, history will unfold.

No comments: