Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2014 Update in my little own world :)

I lost again, for last year, I was not able to update after the 1st few months of the year. Moving on, I hope to do this at least weekly to start again.

Update?! Im still alive, more positive though. I am trying to work on my imagination; visualization, using this as a tool to attract success in my way.

I am currently reading the newest book of Rissa and I find it amazing that she finds realizations even in the seemingly ordinary events in her life. Soon, Ill make one like that. A few realizations why certain things happened in my life, the lessons it brought me and maybe objectively what I could have done better.

I am working on being a STAR; its the coolest recognition at present, STAR and STAR CREATOR. A lot of incentive trips, the best accommodation, royalty treatment and opportunity to help other people.

I am experiencing my best self in terms of my physical features; I lost 11 inches in my waist after my 90 day program. I am looking forward for representing our country in the international testimonial of this program.

I am serving in Feast Pasig Music Ministry, particularly in Chorus. I am glad with ne, singing for the Lord and dressing up for our theme. The playful side of me is always happy during this time. I recently rendered my service in the Singles mission and it was a blast, looking forward for more events.

For my personal life, I am open, currently excited for what God has planned for me. This will be my most exciting year, a lot of things will happen. A lot of challenges I will overcome. I will be wiser, stronger, more loving and more faithful to My God.

No comments: