Saturday, September 11, 2010

My ideal weight

In my previous blogs...I mentioned about focusing in ideal weight....last night, I am 60.2 kg....way out of my ideal weight....with this i need strategies to get back in shape....take note that its quite hard to make this public. I am thinking of adding up physical activities. I actually have 2 options, first is to enroll in a gym to give me a little push to give value to my membership fee....this will allow me to do regular cardio amidst the changing weather. The 2nd option is to commit to run/jog daily in a nearby park. It is cheap I am dependent on good weather and I spent less hours in the cardio. Another strategy is to improve my choices of food. This entails that I will start to choose more healthier options such as fish and veggies over red meat stuffs.This is kind a hard considering that it is much cheaper to live by eating fast food stuffs and pork...It would be fun to trim down to 50 kg or less. This will be timely for my bora trip and some party for December. With this I am committing my self to a healthier change. I hope to adapt a healthier habit soon. habit of doing more and eating healthier

No comments: