Sunday, September 05, 2010

Starting my balance sheet

Since I am learning to do business by doing business, it is important to account my income and expenses. This will clearly show me whether I earn or not from my businesses. And the good news is....it started half of august and did earn some from my retailing. I am glad that I have been religiously doing this for almost 3 weeks....soon I will include my personal expense to see the actual cash flow. By doing this exercise, I will be more familiar with the accounting terms and will soon easily read Financial statements of any business. This will help me in the future to Identify a good company to invest for stocks. This is part of my financial education and I am thankful that my mom is indeed very supportive to me....

For those interested in financial education, please sign up in our website and put my name, Mafe Pastorpide as the core team who invited you...see you soon in the community

No comments: