Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Photo shoot

Its funny that when Neri asked me regarding the Cam, it easily gave me the conclusion to be the photographer of the event. I was happy with the experience because I learned a lot with those shoot. It was my first time to use the cam at manual mode. It was funny how I do some trial in error to lower the ISO. I haven't explore the SLR since we bought it. This is one of my shot in manual mode. Its more of an achievement to be to be able to capture an image in manual mode. But then during the christening itself I can't rely completely in using manual mode, I have lots of blurry shots and I can't take the risk of not getting the shots. I put it into auto but then I did not know that the lens should also be set to auto. This means that I took pictures in auto mode at manual lens. Good thing is that I still capture clear shots. and it was at home when my brother told me that the lens should also be et to auto. It was a relief because I thought the cam was broken. We finished the event and I hope the couple will be happy with the pictures. It was fun learning a new skill. I have been fascinated by Arts and now we have a new medium.

2 comments:

Pinoy Technocrata said...

ano yung dslr mo? :)

Mafe said...

Nikon D5000. Actually kapatid ko gumagamit sa fine arts....minsan hinihiram ko...