Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GENSHAI

Genshai /gen-SHī/ : Never treat another person in a manner that would make them feel small - Including yourself


I learned this word from a friend, and it reminds me to always believe in myself. I have a very supportive family yet I was still confronted by feeling of unworthiness 8 years ago. I know its weird to come back to this story again but i cant seem to move on. I have burn this in the bonfire several times, cried about this many times thinking that I am fine after each cry. Since then my confidence slide down and even one of the important people in my life left me. But even if this happened, I snapped out of it and live a new life.  I always ask for God's Grace of forgiveness to move on from this incident but I  seem to not find the forgiveness for what I have done. I tried to forgive others but not myself. Its a mean reality, and so with this I am forgiving myself for not seeing that my temper can be used against me. and that this is outside my comfort zone, the more that I have to be-friend my temper. In learning this word I came to realize that I have to move forward and build a new confidence better than what i previously have. With the love of my family and community I know that in no time, Ill have this confidence again, the brilliance of idea and the feeling of  success will be seen again in my aura. With this new gained self respect, I can give the same respect to all the people around me. 

No comments: