Thursday, March 01, 2012

And all it takes is a decision, never mind the feelings.

May I always be true to my words, Lord. May my actions reveal that I am Your disciple.

 

I am a kinesthetic person and a big part of my decisions are based on feelings and the reason why I have a hard time in making decisions. But once I made the decision its final. As I remember, in choosing my course in college, it was actually a decision by my mom and me. It was based on my love for mathematics but not really a dream to become an engineer. I did well; finish my college just in time. I joined in one if the organizations in the campus, I was not active at the start but since I joined in already after a few months of resting, I attend in all its activity until I graduate and even until today after 10 years I am still supportive to my 2nd family. Even in my other organizations, I still keep my commitments and give time especially to the major events. In my current organization, I am experiencing some challenges. As I have said, there is no option of quitting, only moving forward. I know I can be considered rest5ing for a while but soon Ill be back stronger; just like having 1 step backward and 2 steps forward. I have already decided 2 years ago, I may be feeling uneasy and lost at present but I know that with Gods grace I will soon be enlightened and claim the success in-store for me. I will live up to the culture of Nuskin and be a force for Good. One of the reasons why we want to be wealthy is to help more people, to make our country first world. There is a long way to go so I must set aside my feelings and be responsible for my own success. This way I can offer my help to others!

Cheers!

No comments: