Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Habits to change

I am currently fascinated with the thought of having a new me but I noticed that I lack the push to make it consistently and create the new habit.

After reading Bos blog about his 30 days challenge, I am inspired again to make myself better. I am currently into my 7th day for my 3333 meal plan and I am hopeful that after these 30 days, a better and healthier body will be evident for everyone to be inspired. Part of my meal is to always have, fruits, vegetables, protein and carbohydrates. Initially you can think this is not a diet because it is complete with the food groups, but do your own due diligence, it is vey important to have them complete, what we need to learn is the portions and the types of food that we eat. To help me stick to this  new habit, I will list down the reasons why I am changing this old habit of eating unhealthy.

1.      I have always been fat and I always dreamt of a fabulous life, pretty clothes, cool shoes and bags. It is always better to dress up as slim as compared to bloated.

2.      I want to live longer, since I still dont have a family yet, I need to be healthy more to be with them more

3.      I want my family to adapt a healthy lifestyle for them to live longer as well

4.      I have many things to do..I want to live more of life and live by example.

No comments: