Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Painting my Happiness!

Jesus never said it would be easy or that we would always understand everything. I suppose this is why we call it a life of faith.

Grant me, Lord, a singleness of purpose that I may fulfill Your will for my life.

One of my major concerns is that I lack clarity in what I want. I usually conform to what people want and to what is right. I have a vague picture of things that I want. As I remember it, I just want to be happy. And they say that happiness is a choice, the reason why I am jolly, its one way to tell people that I am happy. Though I know that I owe happiness to myself only, I cant help but mind all the people around me. When they are happy, I am happy. I can say that I live in a life of faith for I believe that God prepared the best plan for my life. And things fall into places in Gods own perfect time. I am not sure if this works in my advantage or disadvantage but I still believe that at the end it will all be worth it. After all, the entire end destination is the life after death. Becoming financially free becomes a part of it by becoming an avenue to help more people and be of service to a larger scale.

With this the picture becomes clearer. My purpose is to give happiness to the people around me. And to enlarge the circle that I affect I have to be capable of giving them big help. That is I must make myself first successful to help others be successful, change their life and give happiness to others as well.

Years before I see success as climbing the corporate ladder, I once dreamt of becoming a CEO of a company but things change when some people inspired me to own the ladder instead of climbing it through employment.  I am still currently working but I hold in my heart that soon I will own that ladder. To learn the ropes of business I entered a business school called CA2020. We have this life entrepreneurship program to earn Time and Money freedom. This is important to my dream because happiness is best with Time to do the things that matters and comes in simple things you do for the people that matters most. 2 years in it I have seen some growth though I am encountering some setbacks and challenges I know that at least I have grown. Compare to 2 years before, I have now something to say about business and investing. Moving on I know that I will come in full circle as a leader and soon have that dream of being a CEO.

Bridging this dream, I need to accomplish our stage I business to have excessive cash, which is needed in putting up traditional business. Now, the highest level in stage I business is becoming a leader but it all start by becoming an executive. I must learn to maintain my own franchise and teach this to at least 15 people. To maintain my franchise, I should have a least 60 people that will monthly subscribe for products worth 3500 php or 30 partners that will consume or retail at least 7000 php worth of products.

At present I have 1, my own personal consumption. Soon it will come into place. I think this is workable.

I thank the Lord for it is done!

No comments: