Monday, March 24, 2014

PEACEFUL MORNING

I shared my struggle to my spiritual parents in one of my communities and through my background; she was able to understand better where I am coming from. Our action steps to be kinder are:

1.      To learn to be more compassionate each day. Train my mind to think before I act therefore being aware of the actions/words that I say by putting myself in other peoples shoes

2.      To continue serving God through my ministry and joining group activity for girls to bring out the femininity in me. Make a conscious effort of creating relationships around me

I am thankful that this day, the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful day. I started with waking up later as I usually do but knowing that I have flexible time to go to work reassured me that its ok, I can still make it to my schedules within the day. Then I checked some messages and found good messages from good friends. I realized that I have someone special in my life already and that his attention gives me the comfort that this day will be great. We exchanges a few message and I fixed myself for the day. Im ready to go to work and a good friend informed me that my mode of transportation is out of service and that I have to take alternative route. There were a lot of people in the high way trying to get to the bus that was all full. I was not affected by this; my focus this morning is to find a bus where it is not yet that full even in ordinary one. I saw one and immediately onboard. I noticed that my mind is still calm and at peace. Not the usual reaction that I know but Im glad taking notice of it. With that good composure, the lady that was sitting beside me alight the bus and gave me a chance to sit down until I alight. I was able to even help my seat mate to identify where she will alight. I commend myself for having a peaceful morning, I am looking forward to stretching this peace through out the day and radiate a new me that is open in creating relationships J

No comments: