Monday, April 26, 2010

I am opportunity magnet

This morning, my cousin informed me that there is an available stall in our town for the Mayohan festivities. She volunteered to manage the business while I finance it and guide her as well. I informed my mom of my plans and she is very supportive. She even recommended their cooperative where I can borrow for capital. I even asked my professor in feasiblity of some insights about my plans. He agreed that its a good learning experience.

Our mind is powerful and I will practice this by describing the end result.

We have registered into the Mayohan Tiange. It started last May 4 until May 16. It was a big hit, the crowd loved our products. They liked the beads that my cousin and her friends created. All their designs were sold out and is on high demands. We even accepted orders. They also loved the pin buttons. It is another business that I have with my friends. We have created some pin buttons that have the theme of souvenir. Guests and travelers were so crazy with the products. We even sent some more buttons to replenish the products. We also had some blouses whom I personally liked, they too loved it. With this success, my shop is now at hand. The business has been profitable, it brought me big bonus. My advertisements with my friends added to the volume. It was indeed a good experience. We celebrated with a thanksgiving dinner at my cousin's place and gave some to the church. I also practiced the money jars in my small business. With this good start, I earned the confidence to start some more and not long time, I am able to exceed my expenses and get out of the rat race.

No comments: