Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pain moves us to action

I have read this from a lot of books and was reminded of this in Bo's blogs today. Pain moves us into redirection and often times it is where we should be. I am in pain for the past 2 weeks already...wondering of where should I be and what will be my path. I am still a bit in haze but at least I was a bit cleared starting Friday. I realized what I want but I should admit that I am afraid...afraid to jump off the cliff...I am challeged of creating passive income. I want to learn how to but I am limited with my time....At first I was into resignation but I know that still can't give up my active income. I must establish myself first...as in the cash flow game....my passive income should exceed my expenses. This again is one big challenge for me...I need to work double time. Take care of myself more to stay healthy and active...I will still pursue my initial plan. Iwill be good at my career, build better networks. I will be good at my business...obtain executive position and establish my stable passive income. I will have other businesses on the side to establish multiple passive income streams. Once my passive income exceeds my expenses. From there I will start focusing with my business. This will stabilize my cash flow and will help me acquire more assets that I can use to fund bigger businesses...From this success I will launch my company, make it successful and make it public.

This might look to be a long road but we are working on a system that will make this road short...I believe that this will be path. I will be a business tycoon and then I can now be a traveler.

Delayed gratification. I must learn how to save and invest, simplify my lifestyle and later I will reap the reward of opportunity of having free time and excessive cash to traveller and enjoy life to the fullest.

Pain moves me into action...how about you? what's your story?

No comments: