Friday, April 30, 2010

You attract what you FEAR!

I once read this phrase from Being Happy. Since then, I trained myself to focus on what I want and remove fear from my system. Since then, almost all the positive things happened in my life. When I was in college, I have 3 instances that I attracted fear. 1st is when I failed in my subject, 2nd is when I lost my significant other, 3rd is when I lost in an organizational election. This 3 clearly shows that when I focus on my fears...it grows...I just remembered this because come this election, almost everyone feared that the automation is a much easier way to cheat for the position. It sounds crazy to me because when you focus on your fears, it grows, it make you unreasonable and later on you will attract your fears. It is a mind game. Why focus on your fears when we can be grateful for the benefits that automation brings. Instead of fearing automation, we can always find means to verify correct data processing. We can always put measures to check the quality and process. Add to it that we can require logs to verify the process that the machine went through. Having records will give us the accountability of who did something in the system. In my own opinion, we are creating our own ghosts and we are so afraid. This message was understood by the universe as our expectation and will soon conspire to give what we expect.

With this let us start with being grateful for the time that we will save with the automation. How about you? Ehat are the things that you are grateful for the coming election? Let us share this with a friend and hopefully invite positive thinking to Filipino nation.

No comments: