Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My BF (bestfriend)

I actually don't know what to write but then my bestfriend asked me to invite everyone to vote for Rachel Esquieres http://www.beautiesofcanada.com/2010/rachel.htm. This why I am posting this. For this blog, I want to tell you of our story. We are not the typical bestfriend that is always together, We both have different barkada but we have a common group, buko MS. I am really blessed to have her in my life. It is knowing that whatever happens, there is someone aside from my family that will always stand by me, understand me and support me. I can still remember when we were giving each other letters, we were from different classrooms and we will swap letters to keep ourselves updated. In our college years, we meet up whenever we can, when I went home to lucena or when she went to manila. Today, we txt and message each other in FB.

In my present life, I am quite happy with the way things are going. I am doing fine at work, I am attracting business opportunities and I know that I will be one of the best in business. My family is fine, My friends are good as well. Something that is missing is my partner. I know that he will come this year, I am not quite sure, who he will be but I know that he is kind and handsome. He knows how to manage my temper and has the confidence to tell me if Im wrong. I know the Lord is preparing something better for me...

No comments: