Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Gratitude makes a difference

I am in a state of stress at present. Pressure over my projects overwhelmed me over the weekends. Even its monday, my day is filled with tense and pressure. It is toiling up on me and I have to admit that I am not coping up well. I almost give up but then my mom reminds me that I am not counting my blessings. I am guilty of it and so I am now counting my blessings.

1. I am thankful that I am now a PM, I may have not dream of it before but then it has been a prestigious profession and I am thankful that I was  given a chance to learn it in FPI
2. Since I started in my new group I am learning new things, some of the things that I am not confident enough such as planning and documentation
3. I am thankful with my team leads, they have been very responsible and they exceeded my expectation when I got them.
4.I am thankful with my engineers and subcon, they have been very supportive to the team and shows commitment to our project
5. I am thankful that we were given a 1 month extension to reslove the issues in my project
6. I am thankful that I have ny tribe to help me in my business. This will be my passport for January.
7. I am thankful for the enlightenment given by Atty. nick.
8. I am thankful for selling half of my blouses, more sales to come
9. I am thankful for the big order that we have for our pins
10. I am thankul for my guest this coming wed.

There are more. I will stop with this and continue this tomorrow.

2 comments:

~HaHaN~ said...

hi mafe. yes you are blessed. though i don't know what pm means, I think it sounds something you should be thankful for, plus the rest on your list. Don't worry, stress comes and goes. You can do it! More power to you! :)

Mafe said...

Thanks hahan. PM is project manager and I am indeed thankful to be given the chance to experience.