Thursday, June 17, 2010

Delay in my commitment to change

I hardly forgot my commitment to change in my previous blog. Thanks to Jess that I noticed her comment and I was given the chance to renew my commitment. I was stuck in acknowledging myself. I cannot complete the 50 acknowledgement for myself. I guess I am still not open to acknowledging my own little successes daily. Maybe because I have no goal. I was at lost and have so many things in my mind. I am now going to a 6 days vacation, away from work from other people. I will be in Leyte with some frriends. I hope this will refresh and renew my spirit. After this I can start anew, choose good with the options that I have and start earning my success. I will update you guys after my trip.

1 comment:

~HaHaN~ said...

have fun mafe! Goodluck on your goals upon your return! =D