Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mentoring my Brother

Its funny that I am now practicing my mentoring skills with my younger brother. I sponsored him in a supplement business. Its like opening his eyes top the reality of life. I find it a wste of time when he spent all his summer in the province sleeping, eating and playing. He found the presentation nice and thought that it would be easy. For his 1st day he had a hard time but I do hope he can find or invite some of his friends to be his business partners. What I liked in his new group is the exposure that this can give him in advertising industry. I am looking forward for him to meet those members that are advertisement director, photographers, models and the like. This will be his future if he opted to work. None the less, the network that he can build with this people will be very helpful in him in the future. I am hoping for him to learn much from this experience. If you are interested with the business opportunity, please keep in touch with him at 09162441656, he is Lynard.

No comments: