Friday, January 20, 2012

boring

One of my goals this year is to increase my online presence. One of the things that though of is reviving this blog site. Initially I just want some avenue to express  my thoughts. But when I saw my site before I sleep. I saw that its boring!

SAD to hear but the 1st step to change is awarenes....I would accept suggestions to further make this site more exciting and informative. However these are ythe few things that I thought of:

1. I will add pictures...some people bare visual and would be attractive to pictures..i need to have my own camera again...
2. Have a theme or build a story...like some people who do projects where people could go back regularly....I am thinking of fashion blogs, sharing my own fashion sense, beauty regimens, self improvement and i am open to more suggestions
3. Commitment to make the regular schedule of blogging. 

I am hoping this will be the last boring blog that i will write...haha...

No comments: