Thursday, January 26, 2012

going through the changes

As I have said last week,I wanted to do some changes...but then again, all changes will face some resistance. It tests us on how serious we are in undergoing the change that we want...Well, for the pictures, obviously, I still don't have pictures...i am not comfortable taking pictures using my phone...and i don't have a digicam that come in handy...for this, i have 2 options, to be comfortable with my phone or buy a new cam...well its workable anyway.

When I posted my last blog, a friend recommended a site that teaches better ways to do blogging. Its good but then again, I can't find enough time to listen to the audio and do the tasks. However, i did started with day 1 and 2 even if i already have day 7 in my mail. The video thought me that even name of my blog site is important. Knowing that, i wonder if i can still change this blog site. Peace!

For the regular updates, no commitment yet but Im doing my best to create a post at least once a week then I am hoping that I can increase the frequency...

I am still positive that I can do this... someday, I will also be known in the online community

No comments: