Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sometimes

Its not happy to see myself busy doing things that are temporary and not lasting. Now that I know my options and that I deserve more, I am not satisfied anymore with what is available. The reason why I should be busy with things that will create my future just the way i like it.

But then again at present I must finish all things fast to be able to attain the life that i want. unless I stop doing foolish things that do not contribute to what i want, my precious time will continuously be wasted instead of being efficient. This is very ideal but i will not stop until its done. I may be tired already but i know He will give me strength until this journey is over and it will all be worth it. Not just to have time and money freedom but to have the ability to help other people BIG time, being able to help the many instead of only few.

No comments: