Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good news everyday!

As I browse the net last night, I was strucked by a comment that I read from a friend. It was good news! I was caught off guard and noticeable surprised and then I commented it was good news to finally settle all things. I kept on reminding myself that it was good news, but I know I was affected as I tell my story to everybody.

Its funny how I reminisce and just now I was reminded by the article that I read yesterday to live in the now. This makes us enjoy our current situation, thus we find happiness easily.

Today as I start a new day, I asked guidance from the Lord, to help me live in my present situation. Though I am focusing in having a better life in the next 3 5 years, appreciating my current situation will make this journey even more memorable.

I thank the Lord for my current job. Though I stayed in one company for the last 6 years, I am still grateful that I was able to learn many things from the different positions that I had and the many people that I worked with. Each person contributed something for my growth.

I thank the Lord for my family, who has been very supportive ever since. Though we are not perfect, we still complement each other. I thank the lord as well for the protective parents that I have, they always have my best interest. Sometimes we do not understand them but at the end of the day they know better.

I thank the Lord for my business partners; they have been good friends as well for the past 2 years. I am looking forward for many more years of doing business and a better life for all of us. Soon we can also help other people change their life and create the life they always dream of.

I thank the Lord for the business that I have, it gives me growth that I need to succeed. And soon I know that I will also have the time freedom to do the things that I love and be with the people that matters most to me.

Above, are just some of the things that I am grateful about and I know that If I will remind myself to be at the present, my days will be more brighter, exciting and full of surprises. I am happy for everyones success. Let us count our blessings and be a blessing to our neighbors.

No comments: