Thursday, January 12, 2012

Creating a new habit

I was dead tired yesterday. I had dinner with friends at a shabu shabu resto...its fun, my first time. after dinner we had tea at my favorite tea house...we chat until midnight and when i got home, i just wanted to sleep. after fixing myself, i hurriedly went on to my bed and effortlessly fall a sleep. when suddenly i heard the alarm!!! it was like a nap and i really want to sleep more....i stopped y alarm and went back to bed...after few minutes i forced myself up so that i can take a bath before my housemate. i was actually in the middle of going back to sleep or taking a bath when a thought struck me...I am training to be an entrepreneur and in business there are no paid leaves unless i establish my passive income streams.  I am on my 1st week of waking up early and as i expected, i am tested if i am serious. i know i can make this new habit and same i way i can change my life to be better for me and my love ones....

No comments: