Monday, January 16, 2012

Organizing my room project

Ever since I was a child I like keeping all sorts of thingsall my toys, all my dresses, shirts, gifts. All of them are kept in my box. Once a year I looked at my boxes and try to sort out which will stay and which will be thrown away. Usually it happens after classes. But now that I am grown up, I organize my room more often, especially when we have visitors and when my eyes got sore by all of the stuffs piling in my table.

Just last week, we have a new room mate and she is kind of organized than me. With all the piles that I am seeing in my table I got embarrassed and I want to clean my table and the whole room more often. I started with this last week however I still need some more tools to help me organize. I bought some more this lunch and hopefully this will clean the table later.

Having a clean room is actually a good practice, same as with our self; we should always keep a clean heart. We should regularly throw our baggages. They   are not helpful. Having a clean heart gave us peace of mind and happiness. At the end of the day its starts with a goal until we make it part of our life

No comments: