Saturday, May 01, 2010

2 minds are better than 1

When I decided to clean my room after my brother started his vacation, I just cleaned the room an get back everything to its same place. Earlier this evening, my cousin helped me to rearrange my room. We transfered the bed to the other side of the room which actually gave us a big space enough to set up my table upstairs. Its cool, I now have my home office in an instant less all the mess that has been in the room for quite a while. I still have to purchase some table organizers for an organized home office look and feel but this is a good start for me.

I really appreciate the value of a team, having some helping hands to achieve the same goal.

In my bazzare business, My cousin and her friends started the idea. They got the opportunity and they offered me if I can finance them with the stall. Checking some financial issues, I agreed to them and we started buying the materials this morning. I personally assisted them in buying the materials and some items to sell in the store. All of  the items we bought has been agreed at least by 2 people. Our collaboration make our shopping experience a breeze and the whole bazarre thing will surely be a hit. I will ask again for your support, you may visit the stall in Tayabas City for the Feast of San Isidro Labrador. I am sure that all items will be sold out and that this will just be the start of my boutique business.

I am once a team player, today I am now learning on how to handle and lead a team. This is a good year for me and this the perfect time to go up.

2 comments:

~HaHaN~ said...

i had no idea that you are very enterprising. I'm glad you are. Real money comes from business or so they say. Good luck on this venture. =) btw, what's the business about?

Mafe said...

Hi hahan,

Thanks!

For Mayohan, I have this stall in Tayabas, stall number 6, its near the cathedral. My cousins are the one managing the stall. I have accessories, blouses and souvenir pins.

My friends at work has pin button machine, and we accept orders. you might be interested as fund raising for organizations...

and my skin care business is with nuskin, a top of the line skin care products.

I am supported by a business community, the create abundance community. you might be interested, check our website, www.ca2020.net.

I missed you Hahan. Its been a long time...Hope we can catch up...