Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love travelling

I started travelling when I entered Mapua. I once aimed to know the diffferent cities here in metro manila, the next thing I know I've been to Bulacan, Laguna and Cavite. Later on, I went to Puerto Galera and then I slowed down, I gave way to my first job. After 3 years, I started travelling, I went to Camiguin, CDO, Dumaguete, Siquijor, and thankfully I had my first out of the country travel. I went to Australia via Singapore. It was at Darwin when I seriously thought of sacrificing travelling to save the money but I was inspired by the backpackers that I have met. They indeed love travelling and they don't mind the things that they will give to travel. One of my friend worked as a farmer, and then they got lucky they landed an IT job. At first I though of pursuing this  new found love by working at my choice destination. But then, I came to know the community and they enlightened me that I can pursue travelling because my Big Business can support my desired lifestyle and that I am travellling to explore business opportunities in other countries. I dare to dream big, it all start with what I conceive in my mind. And my reality is bounded by what my mind conceive.

I will be a Big Business Entreprenuer in the Philippines and to the world. I have branches of my boutiques, restaurants and other businesses in different major cities of the world. I will be a major player in fashion, a trendsetter as well as in food business. Life has been good to me and I know that I am going to this dream.

No comments: