Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My dream

When I was young, I merely had a dream. We were not used of discussing our dreams. My family are contented at least. It started with my brother, he has a very high dreams. At first I just want to support him, that's why I need to do better. Gladly I encountered the community and they thought me how to dream again. Now I can say that I now have dreams for myself and for my family. My mom would always want to have her flower farm and her own flower shop. For my siblings, I can see them enjoying their debut at a fine hotel here in makati. For my businesses, I dreamed of having apparel business and restaurant chains. For my leisure, i will travel the Philippines inch by inch as well as the world. I can visit my friends in other countries as much as I wanted and I can invite them to the Philippines and tour them as well. We can stay in my own resort or visit known tourist destinations. I earned all of this from my skin care business  and I am very blessed in knowing the community.

No comments: