Thursday, May 27, 2010

26 years of fun and happiness

It was my birthday yesterday. I appreciate all the greetings that I received in FB. It was really overwhelming. Although I am hoping that some special people would have greeted me but then the overwhelming attention is enough to make me felt thankful for the friendships that I have. Looking back, my 26 years started with fun being an only daughter. Then my siblings came up and I have to deal with some personal concerns. Good thing I still manage to be happy and divert my attention to my new role, the eldest sister, the 3rd parent. It was in my college days that I was given full freedom. I lived in the city alone and found a 2nd family with MITSCA. It is in that family that i grown alot. Some may not be as pleasant to remember but still I acknowledge how they changed my life for the better. Moving from college to work, I loved my team like a family. We started rough but then we overcome our differences and come to embrace the personality of each member. Then I was dispatched to Darwin and I met new friends, I am very much thankful with the opportunity given to me to learn new culture and grow even more. My emotions are tested as well and little by little I came to master my emotions. At present I am now into Create Abundance Community, My 5 months has been valuable in terms of my personal learning. I am looking forward in reaping the rewards of my hard work in my business. With the help of my community, I will enjoy Financial Freedom and bring change to the world working on a higher purpose.

2 comments:

kombo.yata.to said...

Happy Birthday Belated! :-)

Mafe said...

thank you!