Saturday, May 08, 2010

Another Busy day

My day started good but then I have lots of things to do after the cash flow. Some accidents happened like my dress was torn but still I was thankful for the plans that we set for this coming week. I am looking forward for my leaders that will spearhed our business in Lucena. With the help of some coaches, Lucena will prosper as well as the other towns around it. After that I left to print the buttons, it took me a while and I fell asleep in the shop. Crazy but I needed that rest. I went to the dressmaker to sew my new curtain. The curtain is a splash of color however I have some problems for the window in my room. I cannot hang it properly. I will fix it next week..maybe I just need to add some more nails for support. I also went to Divisoria to buy the wooden beads buut then its lout of stock. I just bough some alternatives for the stall and I am looking forward for the big sale.tomorrow, almost all of my family's friends will be visiting the stall and we will have 10,000 sale just for tomorrow alone and another 10000 for the elction day. It will be a big hit and I will soon open my own botique. I did the new design for the pins and I know that this will be sold out  in this coming week.

Physically I am tired but My heart is very thankful for the blessings that come my way.

This will all be worth it and I will give all the glory to my Lord.

No comments: