Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Goal Setting

One step to change is awareness. I have been living this life without a clear goal. I live the day as it is. I am very trusting and believe that whatever I need will come to me. As I reflect, I did have some declarations but I am not fully aware that I did declare and act on it. It worked for me for the past 25 years of my life. But now I was opened up that I might have limit myself in the past. It was not very clear for me of what I want. This sends confusion to the universe and to my results. I think I am learning this goal setting the hard way and I am positive that I will be clearer with myself everyday. At first, I just want to get richer to obtain my dreams and these dreams are not clear to me. This is my I am taking this chance to write of my dreams. I heard from Bo Sanchez about the emotional why to Fuel up my dreams. I think this is my missing link. Going back to my dreams. I can see that it is still for myself and immediate family.

I love travelling. I discovered this just last year. I love making friends with different people and knowing different culture. I am thankful to my job that they have given me the chance to see australia. I came to know other travelers and it opened my eyes that I can pursue my travelling while I am young. Back to my employment, I know that time wise it will limit me and money wise, it will not be enough especially if I opted foreign travel. This is where I met the community. It opened the doors of investing. It opened my heart to do business. To start my journey as entrepreneur now.My goal now is to transfer to quadrant B and I from E and S. In short, to establish a big business enterprise. This will give me time to travel and the excess cash to spend.

Transferring to the B quadrant is not that easy as the books that I read said. But they helped me to  have the courage to face and continue moving on. I acknowledged myself for stating this dream and I am now working on this by working on my mindset. Being in the B quadrant requires change of mind set and this needs time. My community helps me to remind me of this change. Soon I will acquire a wealthy mindset and will be on my way to financial freedom. This may take some time at first but I know that time will come when I can reap my rewards. A true person in the B quadrant knows delaying gratification. And this prize is already at hand with the help of the community.

Again, My goal is to transfer to B and I quadrant. My means is to be a team Elite in Nuskin, one of the highest paying company to its distributors. To do this, I will start at aiming to be executive this coming July. I will submit my LOI for this month and this start my journey.

Sometimes I am afraid that people might leave me because I am doing this business, But tonight, I am more confident to say that my true friends swill support me in my endeavor. They may not want to join me on my travel but I know that they will always be there for me when I need them. The same way as I am for them. I am now facing my fears and moving forward to my new passion. Travelling.

No comments: