Friday, May 07, 2010

The power of declaration

I finally have my declaration:

My life is a blessing from the Lord. My purpose is to bless my family, friends and strangers around me. I am an embodiment of Christ. I preach the word ofGod by mu actions. I am kind, loving, sweet, beautiful, sexy and generous person. In return, I am an excellent receiver of love, wealth and attention. I am happy with my life and is striving to give more value to other people's lives. Everything that I need comes before me. The Lord has prepared everything for me and I simply enjoy the ride that he designed. I am a big business entrepreneur, I contribute to the First World Philippines. I can now travel to any location that I want and have helped lots of people be successful in their own way. I am continously learning and will continue to improve myself. Same way, my business will expand and provide mw and my family a comfortable, better yet a luxuriuos life.

May we be guided in attaining our successes!

No comments: