Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Obstacles will be my stepping stones

All situations have its two face and its always our choice where to look and focus our attention. When it rains, you can be happy for the soil will now be watered and all the plants in it or you could be angry because of the hard time you encountered during the rain. Same thing is in our life, we could be all day complaining about what is happening in our life, we can put our blame on everyone about our reality but we can also act on our reality to make it better and happier. I may be at the storms right now, everything seems to not falling into its right place, I even came to a point that I am thinking that I made the wong decision. But there is no turning back. I believe that there is always a purpose and that I am made a winner, I always add values to other people's lives. I may not  see it clearly at present but I believe my reality is to be the best in the things that I do.My baptism at present is like of a fire but I believe that this fire purifies me and will make me more valuable. I appreciate the learnings that I am taking, I am indeed getting out of my comfort zone, I am trying to shift from an engineer mindset to a PM mindset and soon to be a business person mindset. I admit I am having a hard time today but I know that everyday that I am learning I am improving and soon my reality will be the goals that I have. To be good at my craft and soon a business builder. My current situations seems to be the obstacles to success but victorious people see these as stepping stones to leap higher and reach the top faster. I trust in the Lord that all of these is part of his plan. Everything will come to me at the right time and that everything has its purpose. As the message that I received this morning, keep on driving until we are out of the storm, never give up. I claim that this is all for the better, I am part of a much bigger plan and that I am stronger day by day, each day closer to my success and happiness.

No comments: