Friday, May 21, 2010

an inspiration to dream big

Convening the session several times makes it look as generic. But what I am really surprised is that everytime I give it, it differs from every person that I met. Today, I met chad and we had a good chat about life. What struct me is that I noticed I did improve and I am more confident is sharing what I know and we shared the same beliefs but still discover new things. I even inspire himto dream big, that it is possible for him to have bigger dreams and achieve it. Like me, when I started, It was like nothing, I have no dream but then, the community though me to dream again and to aim higher.

2 comments:

kcatwoman said...

hi there. that's true, all of us, want to dream big and achieve higher goals as we grow older. it's good that your sessions help you to be more confident. i wonder what your sessions are all about.. ?

Flor
kcatwoman
ldspinay
Bookneneng

Mafe said...

Hi kcatwoman,

thanks for your comment. I am into a business community called Create Abundance. Sign up in our website to have access in our inspirational blogs and the details of the community.

We have the following sessions you might be interested to attend:

1. wealth courses - money management seminar
2. Cashflow game - learning financial education in a fun way

Both activity is held weekly, wealth course for weekdays and cashflow game for weekends. In which event would you want to be in first. I can arrange the reservation for you. You may txt me at my contact for easier communicatio, 09162441656.

Thank you again for your interest and see you in our sessions...