Monday, February 13, 2012

Discern. Decide and Do it!

Holy Spirit, help me to commit myself to discern well my choices in life. Give me the grace to act on the result of my discernment with courage and humility.
My attention was caught by the readings today because I am a fan of signs. I am observant and oftentimes I can see and read in between the lines. This makes me a bit invincible because I can easily decode a secret or understood what people really meant. I may say that I am a spoiler because I do not let the natural course of things to materialize; instead I confront it in advance, maybe because deep inside I am afraid; afraid to trust again the people around me and get betrayed once again. I know this is not a good thing to hold on to, the same reason that I ask grace from God to help get through with this pain. Its been 7 years already yet I am still affected by it. I dont want to cry over this same thing forever.
Everything that comes my way will teach me new things. I am thankful that I ran across these readings and reflection. I am now re-assured to always trust my decision because he is guiding me always and even if I make mistakes I just need to get up again and move on. Someday I will come in full perfection and all the pains will bring joy and happiness to me and my family.

No comments: