Wednesday, February 01, 2012

LOOK FOR GOLD

Andrew Carnegie was the richest man in the world. If you translate his wealth using todays values, Carnegie would be more than two times wealthier than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined.

And he knew about the importance of relationships. At one time, he had 43 millionaires working with him. This was the secret of his success. Because you cant become wealthy (in the long term) if you dont make others wealthy as well.

 Bo Sanchez

 

Knowing this I found myself lucky because I was working on my fortune for 2 years already. And in this business I encountered, rejections ad mockery from people that you expected support. It is sad that their familiarity of me causes the contempt. These are the things that I need to overcome to be successful. Some May say that I am slow in this business but at least I am working on this, how about them, when will they start?

At times I looked at my situation that I work on self sufficiency. I think I have sinned the same as David because I perform with my own limitation. I usually say that I seek His guidance but I have not put all my trust to Him. In the past I lived without a plan, everything was brought to me as chances and I know that everything has fallen into its proper place through Him that works in me. Today, I renew my commitment to Him. I entered this business with the same chances that you gave and I know that in the right time I can regain my executiveship and maintain it effortlessly. I will soon find my leaders and help them improve their lives. I put my trust to the Lord that he will give me all the Best at the right time.

No comments: