Thursday, February 02, 2012

Story of my transformation

All my life I have the label of being chubby or plainly fat. Personally it was never an issue to me because It doesn't hurt my self esteem but reality still bites that there are some clothes better fit with slim ones. And that's what actually inspired me last 2008 to enroll in a gym and have this crazy diet of oatmeal for breakfast and dinner, and half rice, fish or vegetables for lunch. I was pretty serious with that project that I went to the gym 5-6 times a week. I initially lost 10 pounds then i plateau And after I slim down i enjoyed meeting up with friends. They gave me compliments and it made me happy that i did not notice that I am gaining back the weight again due to the numerous dine out. After a year I went back to the same old chubby MAFE. After I came back from Darwin, I stopped drinking beer and I slim down a bit but having a stressful work made me eat more and i became bigger again.

 Then I encountered this program that made me slim down without exercise, I started it last July until September yet it was sustaining. The 3333 diet is really effective...part of it is portioning, choosing the right kind of food and right supplementation. I already changed my wardrobe and it really feels great to be your own best self, happy and inspired. To learn more about the program, email me at mafepastorpide@yahoo.com


No comments: