Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Journey to My first Million

I was inspired by this blog i ran across while looking for what to do with my first Million. Before I plan the things to do with 1 Million Pesos I will see first where I am now in my journey and how close I am with this dream.


The first step to change is awareness. At present, I honestly say that I am not earning enough. My Income from work and business is not enough for the expenses that i have to live in Makati, share to the expenses in sending my brother to school, run my business and live life. With this I am to start again.The way is to increase my income and reallocate some funds temporarily. The way to increase my income from work is to have a raise, i really hope it will happen very soon, it will be a big help...the next option is to look for better opportunities if it didn't materialize. Next is to increase my other income, that is through my businesses. To increase income, i have to improve in advertising and sharing my products. I will review again my plan and make the necessary changes for improvement. If the income improves it will be easier. I can finally pay off all the outstanding debts, align my spending with the money jars and finally have a balance of spending my play account.



Target Deadline for my 1st Million is my Birthday May 2014. I know I can get this, keep in touch for updates...

1 comment:

Kyutipie_Misay said...

wow .. ho i wish i could have a million to start with :P nice one mafe :d