Friday, February 03, 2012

My God Knows best!

In other words, I believe that God wants to use us in ways beyond our understanding and expectation. The problem is that we are not willing to surrender our lives to His will sufficiently.
In previous years we are very dependent with the Lord in everything that we do. Maybe because the technology is not yet that advance that we have lesser means to know what will happen and prepare for it. As the technology improves, we are becoming too proud that we can do so much preparation but still there will be disastrous calamities that slip once in a while that serve as our wake up call. Amidst all the advancement in technology we should still be dependent to our God that he will deliver us from such uncontrollable situations.
I have this great devotion to our Mother Mary when I was in high school. Since then I always seem to have no fear in going home late, doing stuffs alone or going to unfamiliar places. I can say that I have develop this sense of trust since then that nothing can harm me because she is always there to guide me and to pray for my safety. Its an acknowledgement that her miraculous medal always delivers me.
When I went to college, its my 1st time to be in Metro Manila yet I still felt her blanket of protection. There was this instance that I still didnt have my own cellular phone and that if I did not call my mom, we wont be able to communicate. Even in finding work, I never thought that it would be that easy for me to got that job, and her guidance did led me to one of the international company in the country. Even in my assignments, I usually wonder why I was assigned into certain projects until later my value will be revealed. My first assignment was the happiest, it was struggle at first, we have differences yet we still manage to adjust to each other until we became like a family. The international dispatch is another example of how the Lord has blessed me. It never did come to our senses that having Arts related courses is expensive. When I brother is already asking for different Art Medium, its when it reminded me that luckily I am earning more than usual. The Lord really provides.
Then I met the business community. I still believe that the Lord led me to them so that I can already think of my future and started early in learning the ropes of business. It was never an easy ride, but with the community it was fun with service. The journey is worth it because of the people I am with. The business is quite extra ordinary, it does not need any qualification but the room for success is big enough for everyone.
At present, I know that the Lord God knows best, he knows the right time for my success and I trust that all that I am currently doing will contribute to my success. He leads me to be the person I am destined to be and to meet my leaders and help them to have a brighter future. In my limitations, He will be the one to fulfill and because of this His greatness will be revealed.
<<DSC_0104.JPG>>

No comments: