Saturday, February 25, 2012

Milk Tea Craze

The most popular drink today is milk tea...Gongcha, Serenitea, SIP, Cha Time and many more stalls are popping up to offer the most famous drink at present. But years before, while I am still in college, I love milk tea...freshly brewed black tea with powdered milk and sugar. i love it sweet. This drink was introduced to me by my friend susan. She got it when she worked in saudi...and i was surprise when I was am in Darwin that they really do the milk tea with fresh milk of course. Honestly, it is my 3rd day having milk tea and I know it is sinful...because of high sugar...i love it with full sugar...i am not happy if I make it sugar free....with this...i realized that i should take it in moderation...once a week will do. This has been my sinful week but next week I will try to limit it....

Business wise I will commend those who started this business...it is now on its momentum but if you are trying to jump in the business its already too late...its currently in its peak and sooner or later it will just be a normal drink...so if you thought of any new thing that you want to venture in...try it out fast..who knows...that idea can be BIG....

No comments: